Professional Organizer for Business and Home
Mary Pankiewicz: Solo entrepreneurs don't have to go it alone ...
Sometimes it takes more than being organized and following time-management strategies to get work done when you are a solo entrepreneur. Let me share ...
“Mary Pankiewicz’s class at our library was full and the patrons were engaged the entire time. One participant came up to me a month after the class and expressed her gratitude, ‘ Mary’s insights changed my life’! Her teaching can be truly transformative. – I highly recommend her.”
Virginia Bayne, Circulation Librarian, Oak Ridge Public Library, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Welcome to the Clutter-free & Organized website!
These three do-able steps will help you to reach your organizing goals!
Step 1 - Assess Your Situation
- Does your stress lie at Home (see Residential) or at Work (see Business)?
- Do you suffer from Chronic Disorganization?
- Call me for a FREE 20 minute consultation
Step 2 - Take Action and become Clutter-Free and Organized!
- Look at organizing tips (business and residential) and products.
- Sign up for upcoming classes/events.
- Benefit from Book (Clutter-Free and Organized) which has tips you can use immediately.
Step 3 - Overwhelmed? Hire a Professional Organizer!
Two ways to accomplish your goals:
- 1. We work together at your location to accomplish your goals.
- 2. Phone coaching for:
- Home and Business Organizing
- Time Management
- Executive Life Balance
- Need help with your decision? Check out my FAQ
Aleex Conner, Marketing Dimensions:
"I have used Mary's services many times, both for my business and my home. She keeps me focused on the tasks at hand and the results we achieve for getting me more organized are amazing! Her professional skills at what she does are top-notch, and I strongly recommend her services."