Professional Home and Business Organizers
Meet Mary in a Short 2 Minute Video,
"A Simple Solution To Be More Productive"
Reduce Mind Clutter - Feel the Freedom
Treat yourself to my new, short and to-the-point, motivating e-book.
Improve the quality of your life, along with getting more done.
The goal is to help you clear your mind so you will have more joy, reduced stress, and accomplish things that really matter to you in the long-term.
As you work through this self-study book, you will find other areas of your life coming into harmony with your long-term goals.
The ideas are structured to put you on the road to a fresh start in areas of your life and career that are not working well for you.
Get the feeling of control in your life!
Visit the Smashwords website here to
find the new ebook. It is filled with many great strategies
that will help you "Feel the Freedom!"
Welcome to the Clutter-free & Organized website!
These three do-able steps will help you to reach your organizing goals!
Step 1 - Assess Your Situation
- Does your stress lie at Home (see Residential) or at Work (see Business)?
- Do you suffer from Chronic Disorganization?
- Call me for a FREE 20 minute consultation
Step 2 - Take Action and become Clutter-Free and Organized!
- Look at organizing tips (business and residential) and products.
- Sign up for upcoming classes/events.
- Benefit from Book (Clutter-Free and Organized) which has tips you can use immediately.
Step 3 - Overwhelmed? Hire a Professional Organizer!
Two ways to accomplish your goals:
- 1. We work together at your location to accomplish your goals.
- 2. Phone coaching for:
- Home and Business Organizing
- Time Management
- Executive Life Balance
- Need help with your decision? Check out my FAQ
Aleex Conner, Marketing Dimensions:
"I have used Mary's services many times, both for my business and my home. She keeps me focused on the tasks at hand and the results we achieve for getting me more organized are amazing! Her professional skills at what she does are top-notch, and I strongly recommend her services."